Friday, June 27, 2014
This box was based on Moms and their needs.
The box includes the following:
1. Neosporin Neo To Go! - love this product. cannot say enough great things about it. I already use it and keep it in my purse. I have two very active boys so this is definitely a necessity.
2. Puffs To Go: travel tissues are a must. These are extra soft and strong. Staples for my purse.
3. Ivory Bar Soap: I have super sensitive skin and have used Ivory for years. Did you know that there are lots of different uses for it?
4. Avon ANEW Wrinkle smoother: So nice to see a cosmetic product in there for mom. I don't have wrinkles yet, but I did like the feeling of this on my skin. It left it really soft.
5. Breyers Gelato Coupon: A coupon for a free container of Breyers Gelato. I used this right away and picked up the Triple Chocolate - it did not disappoint. Truly delicious!
6. Shell Fuel Rewards Card: I like the thought of it and signed myself up. There isn't one close enough to me to make me a regular customer, but I surely will use it if I am near one.
Overall I am really happy with the box and thrilled at the opportunity to try it out!!
Posted by Preppy Mama at 3:26 PM
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
I received a bottle of Lysol Power & Free spray cleaner and wipes as part of a Lysol review.
Since I am a clean freak and am always looking for new products to try I was super psyched about this one.
I immediately tried it out in my bathroom. I used the spray in my shower and tub and was definitely surprised. No fumes or harsh chemical smell. It was actually a pleasant citrus scent. I didn't need to open my windows or even wear gloves. It was gentle enough on my hands.
I love the wipes. They are perfect for wiping down countertops, sinks and toilets. Let's face it, with two little boys I am constantly wiping something down. I really loved how these cleaned and left the bathroom and kitchen smelling fresh.
So, hear are the specs:
- Uses hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that penetrate and dissolve tough stains.
- Requires no gloves, masks or protective eye wear
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
I received free product for reviewing purposes, however all opinions are my own.
Posted by Preppy Mama at 2:04 PM
Monday, July 29, 2013
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Posted by Preppy Mama at 7:53 PM
Friday, July 12, 2013
Posted by Preppy Mama at 9:00 AM
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
This is Merona's version of the 5" chino short. Limited stock so I was happy to snag a pair
of khaki colored ones.
These are a pretty darn close to the J.Crew version.
They are on sale in the store for $13.99 I think.
I may have to hunt down a few more pairs....I love them!
Posted by Preppy Mama at 5:16 PM
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Posted by Preppy Mama at 7:04 PM