Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lysol Power & Free Review




I received a bottle of Lysol Power & Free spray cleaner and wipes as part of a Lysol review.
Since I am a clean freak and am always looking for new products to try I was super psyched about this one.

I immediately tried it out in my bathroom. I used the spray in my shower and tub and was definitely surprised. No fumes or harsh chemical smell. It was actually a pleasant citrus scent. I didn't need to open my windows or even wear gloves. It was gentle enough on my hands.

I love the wipes. They are perfect for wiping down countertops, sinks and toilets. Let's face it, with two little boys I am constantly wiping something down. I really loved how these cleaned and left the bathroom and kitchen smelling fresh.

So, hear are the specs:


  • Uses hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that penetrate and dissolve tough stains.
  • Requires no gloves, masks or protective eye wear
  • Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
I would say this is pretty much one of the best non-bleach products I have used.





I received free product for reviewing purposes, however all opinions are my own.

No comments: